Our Seacoast client is fast-paced, busy, well-established, growing, and in need of a Staff Accountant! In this full-time role, you will perform accounts payable, bank reconciliations, posting to the general ledger, and more. This could be an interim-to-direct or direct hire opportunity for the right candidate who has worked in property management or construction and 3+ years of prior accounting experience.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Perform accounts payable and bank reconciliations
- Post and prepare journal entries
- Reconcile financial statements
- Perform comparative analysis and monthly account reconciliation
- Maintain financial reports and records
- Provide support services for general accounting, accounts payable, cash management, and corporate accounting
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- 3+ years of related experience
- Ability to independently research and resolve problems with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full-cycle, high volume AP processing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel; Yardi software experience preferred
- Work well in a professional work setting
Apply now for this full-time Staff Accountant position that works Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm!
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company