Staff Hunters has partnered with a local property management company to find a Staff Accountant to join their accounting team. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of accounting experience including but not limited to accounts payable, bank reconciliations and posting to the general ledger. This could be an interim to direct or direct hire opportunity for the right candidate. Connect with us to find out more about this position!!
What your day will look like as the Staff Accountant:
- Accounts payable.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Post and prepare journal entries; reconciles financial statements; comparative analysis and monthly account reconciliation.
- Maintain financial reports and records.
- Provides support services for general accounting; accounts payable; cash management and corporate accounting.
You will be successful with:
- Ability to independently research and resolve problems with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full-Cycle, high volume AP processing experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Work well in a professional work setting.
- 3+ years of related experience.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company