Senior Staff Accountant
Staff Hunters is working with a local client in the healthcare industry to find a Senior Staff Accountant. In this role you will manage the daily operation of accounting for their subsidiary. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a stable organization with a talented team of accounting professionals. If you have experience in the healthcare industry and have a high attention to detail we would like to connect with you!
As the Senior Staff Accountant you will be successful with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the healthcare industry.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; team player with the ability to collaborate and mentor.
Your day will look like as the Senior Staff Accountant:
- Prepares journal entries; financial statements; comparative analysis and monthly account reconciliation.
- Financial reporting, audit preparation and special projects.
- Oversees general accounting including accounts payable, payroll, cash applications and monthly close.
- Provides information for internal and external requests (regulatory agencies; industry; third party payers)
- Budget preparation & analysis.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company