Staff Hunters has an immediate need for an interim Receptionist/Office Clerk position. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy and engaging administrative position within a small, community-focused company. In this role you will be providing general administrative support to the team. Our client is located on the Maine Seacoast and is very involved with the local community. They have won awards for their high level of service. If you want to hear more about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
As the Receptionist your day will look like:
- Performing administrative duties to support the office team
- Answering phones, taking messages as needed
- Client interaction responsibilities involving generating new sales and closing current sales opportunities
- Project work as assigned
- Sales initiatives and prospecting for new referral partners
You will be successful in this role with:
- Strong organization abilities
- A high level of basic math skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Complete working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to be a self-starter and work with a team
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company