Staff Hunters has a great Receptionist opportunity for you! We have teamed up with a local family owned company on the Seacoast to fill a Receptionist position. As the Receptionist you will answer calls, greet visitors, and perform administrative tasks in a fun, collaborative fast-paced environment. Our client offers a dynamic culture with many employee driven incentives. If you would like to hear more about this Receptionist opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Your day will look like:
- Answering and transferring phone calls on a multi-line system
- Greeting incoming visitors
- Data entry and clerical tasks including filing
- Administrative projects as assigned
As the Receptionist you will be successful with:
- Accurate typing @ 60WPM
- Excellent time management skills
- Pleasant phone voice and strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment, incorporating feedback into action
- Strong ability to multi-task
- A positive attitude
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel is a must
What are the perks?
- Outdoor recreation space
- Fitness area
- Comfortable break room
- Continuous learning culture, opportunity for growth
- Health benefits
- Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick time
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company