Staff Hunters is recruiting an interim to hire EDM Quality Inspector, with NADCAP experience inspecting EDM parts for a client in the Greater Seacoast of New Hampshire. The company has been in business for 40 years and provides services to a wide array of industries from Marine, Power Generation, Microwave, and Aerospace industries and holds certificates of accreditation from major companies in the above industries.
Responsibilities of EDM Quality Inspector
- Learn and potentially hold responsibility for all aspects of NADCAP, processing aerospace, and medical components.
- Ideally learn and potentially absorb responsibility for quality-related objectives, inspections, audits, customer relations, and contract reviews.
- Maintain quality management system approvals from Rolls Royce and General Electric Aviation, and other prime customers.
- Perform first articles, 1st piece inspections, all documentation, writing procedures, work instructions, calibrations, and interpreting blueprints.
- Generate work processes and routers, scheduling of outside services, control of approved vendors
- Perform in-process, & final inspections.
- Maintain all QMS documents and specifications pertaining to processes and customer requirements.
Prior NADCAP EDM inspection experience ideal
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company