Project Manager, Human Resources
Staff Hunters is looking for a Project Manager with Human Resource experience to assist with a shared services mapping project. This is a great opportunity to work on a project with a well-known international company in the Seacoast of New Hampshire. The length of the project is determined by the completion date. If you are a Human Resource professional with strong communication skills and project management experience, we want to speak with you!
As the Project Manager, Human Resources your day will consist of:
- Assist with the content design for the Human Resource shared services center
- Mapping out Human Resources policies and procedures using Visio
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Human Resources to appropriately map.
As the Project Manager, Human Resources you will be successful with:
- Advanced Sharepoint skills
- Knowledge of Human Resource structure and marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Project Management experience a plus
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company