Staff Hunters is currently seeking a Payroll Manager to work for a highly successful, publicly-held corporation. This is an outstanding Direct hire opportunity for someone that wants to work be part of a company that is leading their industry. In this role you will manage the and administer all aspects of the payroll processing and reporting for all of our client’s locations throughout the US and Canada.
What your day will be like as the Payroll Manager:
- Prepare and administer payroll documents.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports.
- Support FP&A by compiling analytics on payroll related data and creating reports.
- Manage the processing of multi-state payroll transactions, including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes and other deductions for over 1500 employees
- Determine payroll liabilities
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Strong payroll management skills with a high profile organization
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now highly preferred.
- Experience processing high volume payroll in multiple states with a strong understanding of current labor laws.
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company