Join a friendly and busy medical office as a Medical Receptionist! This full-time role provides administrative support to the medical team and patients. While this is slated to be a 3-month interim position, it may become permanent for the right candidate.
Duties of the Medical Receptionist
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly, yet confidential manner
- Collect correct information from patients to process registration
- Provide documentation to patients related to their visit
- Collect co-payments and balances, and post payments and transactions
- Receives mail and supply items
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Medical Receptionist
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service environment
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- Strong attention to detail
This Medical Receptionist position works a varied schedule, including every other Saturday. Apply now!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-766-4909, or apply online at www.staffhunters-portsmouth.net.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company