Staff Hunters is seeking a Legal Assistant for a highly reputable Law Firm in the Dover, NH area. This is a part time, interim to direct opportunity. As the Legal Assistant you will support our client’s trial attorneys in State and Federal civil cases. If you have 5+ years of experience, work well on a team but can also work well independently submit your resume today!
What your day will look like as the Legal Assistant:
- Assist with discovery and document management.
- File papers in State and Federal Court.
- Administrative support to lawyers.
- Preparation of general correspondence, motions and objections.
- Prepare files for attorneys to use in court cases.
You will be successful with:
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and also independently.
- 5+ years of Legal Assistant experience.
- Clear and friendly communication style via phone, email and in person.
- Highly prefer candidates with personal injury legal experience.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company