Staff Hunters is recruiting for an Injection Molding Process Engineer on a direct-hire basis for a client in the Dover area.
The Injection Molding Process Engineer will have a lead role in establishing molding conditions, integrating new products into the production environment, and driving continuous improvement in the Molding Department.
- Establishing process conditions through scientific molding for new product
- Troubleshooting existing processes and tools
- Collect and analyze data on individual processes to identify and improve process capability
- Document and maintain mold process sheets for accuracy
- Participate in new product application design reviews for quoting and customer application support.
- Support the Molding Department through training in scientific injection molding practices
- Leadership role in continuous improvement and cost reduction activities
- Use Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma (DMAC), and other statistical techniques to analyze process data to determine capabilities as well as potential improvements
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in Injection Molding Engineering and Production Environment preferred
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering field; Plastics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering strongly preferred.
- Master Molder Certification a plus.
- Strong knowledge of mold design.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability using reliable methods
- General knowledge of statistics, including the application of capability studies and working knowledge of Minitab Software.
- Skills and aptitude to lead projects and coordinate the work of others highly desirable. Good written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees, suppliers, and customers.
- Experience in writing, reading, and interpreting the documentation of designs and production processes.
- The company is subject to ITAR regulations; to be considered, the qualified individual must be a US citizen or be a permanent resident cardholder.
To apply, email an MS Word copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website www.staffhunters-portsmouth.net, 603-766-2004.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company