Staff Hunters is working with a well-established Client on the Seacoast to find an experienced Bookkeeper. If you are organized with excellent attention to detail, able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and are a team-player with a “can do” attitude then we want to speak to you! As the Bookkeeper you will wear many hats and have the opportunity to grow in your role.
What your day as the Bookkeeper will look like:
- Review AP/AR daily to ensure income and expenses are tracked and met.
- Update credit card transactions daily for all cards on file.
- Track loan payments and update QuickBooks.
- Match WTS POs with invoices weekly to ensure accurate receivables. Enter new invoices and file
- Pull and Check “unpaid bills report” weekly to decide upon necessary payment plan.
- Maintain contact with vendors to ensure smooth delivery of items ordered and positive account status.
- Reconcile statements sent by vendors monthly.
- Create and send invoices based on consumable sales daily. Create invoices for new sales based on quotes.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices due.
- Receive payments from customers via card and check payments.
- Maintain log of all new sales to ensure timely payment schedule to meet WTS’ delivery and installation timeline.
- Monthly reconciliations of all bank and credit card accounts
- Maintain and run reports for any/all bank loans.
- Annual reports and journal entries for tax reporting.
You will be successful with:
- A positive can-do attitude
- Team player comfortable wearing many hats at a growing company.
- Proficient in Quickbooks.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and proficient in Excel.
- Excellence in time management and organization.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company