Staff Hunters is currently in search of an Executive Assistant to join a well-established team in the Seacoast area. This person will act as a liaison within the private office and guests, planning travel, arranging meetings, scheduling, and any other duties as needed. The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting executives, and excellent communication and organizational skills.
Duties for the Executive Assistant role include the following:
- Answer incoming calls and routing calls to the correct person of contact.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by executives.
- Preparing and scheduling meetings.
- Knowledge of various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- You are reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
Qualified applicants for the Executive Assistant position will possess the following skills/experience:
- 5+ years of previous experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Office suite.
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily workload.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Communicate with others in a polished and professional manner.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-766-4909 or apply online at www.staffhunters-portsmouth.net.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters specializes in the recruiting and placement of Accounting, Finance, Engineering, and Administrative professionals.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company.