Customer Service Specialist needed! Do you excel at providing outstanding customer service in a thriving fast-paced environment? Staff Hunters has teamed up with a local company in the Seacoast to fill a Customer Service Specialist position in their Call Center. This is a great opportunity for you to make an impact in your community while building an amazing career with a reputable company.
Interested in hearing more about this Customer Service Specialist Opportunity? Let’s talk! Staff Hunters now offers phone and video interviews.
What you need to be successful:
- 1 year of customer service representative experience in related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Detail orientated
- Proven track record of high-quality customer service
- Prior call center experience in a high-volume setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
What your day will look like:
- Provide outstanding customer service via phone and email with enthusiasm and professionalism; successfully address customer concerns.
- Participate in all required training and adhere to written policies and procedures.
- Cross-sell products and services and achieve individual goals
- Assist customers in troubleshooting online services and process all types of transactions, maintaining customer security
What’s in it for you? Besides a great career, you will also get great benefits!
- Interim to Direct position
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through customer interactions and volunteerism
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments
- Career growth opportunities
- Excellent benefit package:
- Generous paid vacation time
- Health, Dental, Life, STD & LTD Insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Fun work environment!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-766-4909, or apply online at www.staffhunters-portsmouth.net.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company