Staff Hunters is working with a local client to fill an interim to direct Banking Operations Specialist position. This is a great position for someone in the banking industry that is looking to branch into other areas of their specialty. If you are a detail oriented professional that holds yourself to a higher standard and can easily transition from task to task we would like to talk with you!
As the Banking Operations Specialist you will be successful with:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with banking and standard office software
- 3 years of banking experience
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently but also collaborate with a team
- Ability to prioritize as competing tasks come your way
As the Banking Operations Specialist your day will look like:
- Use internal software to process monthly statement fees and interest postings
- Implement and test new deposit products
- Receive and process incoming deposit verifications from other financial institutions
- Create analytics reports and run existing reports on a regular basis
- Prepare and process accounts payable
- Set up and maintain internal and external transfers through management system.
- Work with customers regarding their accounts
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company