Bank Teller Opportunity
Staff Hunters has partnered with a local financial institution to find an experienced Bank Teller to provide coverage support for two local branch offices. This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact in your community. In this role you will use your stellar customer service skills to perform a variety to teller responsibilities while providing outstanding customer service to customers.
What your day as a Bank Teller will look like:
- completing routine account transactions in a fast and efficient manner.
- actively promotes Northeast’s products and satisfy members’ financial needs personally or by referral. Builds and retains member relationships,
- through service quality and member needs satisfaction.
- assisting other tellers with non-routine tasks/transactions and by
- completing member service transactions such as opening new accounts or loan origination (submitting loan applications).
You will be successful with:
- At least 6 months of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Experience with handling cash.
- Ability to travel to other offices in the area
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company