If you have strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and can easily shift gears as needed, we need you for an entry-level Administrative Assistant/Marketing role in Seabrook, NH! This position is responsible for coordinating on-time show shipments for approximately 60 traveling tradeshows per month. Organizational and communication skills are necessary, and while logistics or inventory management experience would be great, it is not required.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant/Marketing
- Create all paperwork for tradeshow shipments
- Communicate regularly with internal and external partners
- Plan end-of-show shipments, pallet labels, BOLs, carriers, and pickups
- Track lost booth kits, forgotten product, and lost shipments
- Inform WH of inbound returns.
- Process multiple document types in NetSuite daily
- Assist with pallet ordering and inventory maintenance
- Reconcile show-ending inventory in NetSuite in a timely manner
- Review sales daily for replenishment opportunities
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant/Marketing
- High school diploma required; college desired
- High attention to detail; ability to multi-task effectively
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- NetSuite experience a plus
Join this rapidly expanding organization today as a full-time Administrative Assistant/Marketing!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-766-4909, or apply online at www.staffhunters-portsmouth.net.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company