We have teamed with up a local family owned business to find an experienced Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper. In this position you will flex between customer service, administrative support, and bookkeeping responsibilities. Our client offers a warm culture in a team-oriented environment where everyone wears many hats and works toward a common goal. If you want to hear more about this unique opportunity, we want to hear from you!
What your day will look like as the Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper:
- Answering the phones
- Taking customer orders
- Generating purchase orders
- Back up for shipping/receiving team
You will be successful in this role with:
- Stellar customer service skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills.
- Bookkeeping experience
- Positive can-do attitude that enjoys learning about the business and the other departments.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in word and excel
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company