Put your advanced MS Office skills to use in this interim Administrative Assistant opportunity in Dover, NH! Working for a healthcare organization, you will provide high level administrative support to the direct/manager of a department.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Prepare confidential and specialized reports
- Manage/coordinate meetings utilizing Outlook
- Book conference rooms as requested; prepare and distribute meeting agendas
- Record, compose, and distribute meeting minutes
- Monitor budget spending and maintain organized file of receipts
- Provide information that will assist others in assessing, planning, implanting, and evaluating patients’ needs
- Act as point of contact for and/or direction to others to assure continuing care services are in place for patient transitions
- Manage department policies and operational procedures to ensure consistency with organizational standards.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering calls, filing, faxing, photocopying, etc.
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Three to five years of administrative experience supporting a leader of a department
- Expert MS Office, graphic presentation and project management skills
- Experience in eCare and reporting
- Data analysis including database design and management
This interim Administrative Assistant position works from 8am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday, and is expected to last 16 weeks.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company