Accounts Receivable- Collections
Staff Hunters has partnered with a local family owned company to find an Accounts Receivable- Collections Representative. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and are results driven this position is for you! In this rewarding position you will work with customers to find the best solution that fits their lives. No experience is necessary, just bring your outstanding customer service skills and our client will provide all the training you need!
What your day will look like:
- Contacting individuals by telephone with past due balances owed to the company’s clients
- Entering ACH and credit card transactions into the database as well as noting all files with a summary of the conversation.
- Expected to follow rules and regulations as well as company policies relating to various clients they will be handling.
You will be successful with:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a high-volume call center
- Basic to intermediate level computer skills.
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus but not necessary.
- Outdoor recreation space
- Fitness area
- Comfortable break room
- Continuous learning culture, opportunity for growth
- Health benefits
- Paid Holidays
- PTO & sick time
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company