Accounts Payable Supervisor
Staff Hunters has teamed up with a North Shore area company to find talent for an Accounts Payable Supervisor. The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast paced environment and have experience with high volume Accounts Payable. If you are a people leader that thrives in a fast paced environment and looking for the next step in your career talk with one of our career specialists today!!
What your day will look like as the Accounts Payable Supervisor:
- Process Full-Cycle Accounts Payable.
- Maintain accounts payable files.
- Reconcile and pay corporate credit cards.
- Interview and hire candidates for Accounts Payable openings.
- Training and oversee employees in the Accounts Payable Department.
- Process financial reports.
You will be successful with:
- Associates Degree or two years of related experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, professional work setting with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with Great Plains accounting software a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company