Accounts Payable Representative
Staff Hunters is working with a premier company in the Seacoast to find an Accounts Payable Representative to join their team for a 3-4 month assignment. The ideal candidate would be an accounting professional with experience processing high volume accounts payables. In this role you will also set up & maintain new vendor accounts in the accounting system, complete general journal entries and payment processing. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity submit your resume today!
What your day will look like as the Accounts Payable Representative:
- Processing high volume Accounts Payable
- Data entry into their accounting system
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Processing check runs
- Providing support to the accounting team as needed
You will be successful with:
- 2+ years of recent experience processing high volume Accounts Payable
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience using Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company