Accounts Payable Clerk
If you are a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk and would like to join an energetic team with a family oriented culture, consider this opportunity! Our client is seeking someone with 3-5 years of experience for a 3-month assignment starting after the first of the year. You will initially work in their corporate office in Exeter, NH, and once trained, you will have an opportunity for remote work. Connect with our career specialist to learn more about this opportunity!
What your day will look like as the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Process approximately 300-400 invoices per week in a paper-heavy environment
- Provide full-cycle accounts payable for multi-company processing
- Match invoices to purchase orders, code, and seek approval to pay
- Reconcile statements, research and correct discrepancies
You will be successful with:
- 3-5 years of relevant accounts payable experience
- Team player who can also work independently
- Previous full cycle accounts payable processing experience
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company