Accounts Payable Accountant
Staff Hunters is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to fill a interim to direct opportunity at a top Seacoast employer. If you have Accounts Payable experience in a Corporate environment and are looking to join a dynamic company that is working to make a positive impact in the world, we would like to connect with you!!
What your day will look like as an Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Full-cycle, high volume Accounts Payable.
- Posting transactions to the general ledger.
- Perform ad hoc projects or participate in other general accounting processes, as requested
- Participate in month end closing and reporting.
You will be successful with:
- Associates degree
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience in a corporate setting.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment in a team-based setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience using SAGE 100 is highly preferred.
- Accounting education is a major plus.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company