Staff Hunters is looking for an experienced Accounting Specialist for a well-known client in the Seacoast. Our client offers a fun, collaborative environment where you can feel their passion and be motivated to help them change the world. Our client is involved in community-based and global support of the environment through many initiatives. If you want to be part of this outstanding team then lets connect!
What your day will look like as the Accounting Specialist:
- In charge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and all accounting support functions.
- Preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Invoicing and collection of revenue; proactively tracks and corresponds with customers regarding payment and collections; notifies customers of insufficient payments and ensures follow-up on AR.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers and making adjusting entries as required.
- Reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating
You will be successful with:
- Strong understanding of GAAP as pertinent to the AR/AP functions
- Established financial analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a constantly evolving environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with QuickBooks and Great Plains
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Highly prefer Associates degree in Accounting, Business, or related field of study.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company