Accounting Office Professional
Staff Hunters is seeking an Accounting Office Professional for a company in the Haverhill, MA area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-faceted team with opportunity to grow.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Office Professional:
- Reconcile weekly time card hours
- Price materials, prepare estimated billing, create deposits and monthly billings
- Handle regular AR and AP invoices
- Contact vendors about discrepancies, work related documents & certificates
- Reconcile monthly statements
- Other accounting responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications of the Accounting Office Professional:
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in AP/AR
- Strong MS office knowledge, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be extremely detailed orientated as well as a self-motivator
- Must be able to multi-task
- Experience with accounting software is a plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-766-4909, or apply online at www.staffhunters-portsmouth.net.
History of Staff Hunters
Founded in 2003, Staff Hunters is dedicated to recruiting and placing Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Engineering, and Administrative professionals. The Staff Hunters’ team includes veterans in the staffing industry with greater than 100 years’ combined experience.
Mutual respect. Open communication. Dependability. Honesty.
These attributes are the hallmarks of a great relationship, and this is how we do business at Staff Hunters. We build strong relationships by getting to know you and what’s important to you so we can use this knowledge to create new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day.
And we do it with integrity.
Staff Hunters of Portsmouth is a Leddy Group Company