Partnering with a staffing firm can be a great strategy to add to your job search. Staff Hunters partnered with Krystal Hicks of JOBTALK, LLC to help enhance your job hunting experience. This recorded webinar is available at your convenience. Krystal & Amber covered the following topics:
- The Backstory: Why do companies trust and leverage staffing firms?
- How and why does it benefit YOU to partner with staffing firms?
- How do you decide which firms to work with, and why?
- What are you responsible for in this partnership?
- What are some things you can do to ensure you’re getting the most out of this partnership?
- Becoming an MPC (Most Placeable Candidate): What can you do to increase your chances of getting placed?
Check out some of our open positions here.
About the Presenter:
A born and raised Seacoaster, Krystal Hicks has more than 10 years of experience in staffing, career services, and corporate recruiting in New Hampshire, overseeing talent acquisition, development and retention for organizations like the University of New Hampshire and Lindt USA. In April of 2019, she expanded her part-time career advising practice, JOBTALK, into a full-time counseling and consulting business where she now provides 1-on-1 career counseling to job seekers, as well as employer branding consulting and workshops on strategic recruitment practices to companies looking to attract and retain top talent. In 2017, Krystal was recognized as a “10 to Watch” winner by Seacoast Media Group and Catapult for her work and dedication towards improving workforce and economic development within the Seacoast. She currently holds seats on the Racial Unity Team in Exeter and serves as co-director for the Seacoast HR Association’s Workforce & College Relations board.